Extremely complicated and long, but the short of it is that they come into our house whenever they like with zero notice. They don't communicate or respond to repairs that are any less than an emergency (huge leak). They don't answer their phone, or the message, or their email. Haven't tried to get my deposit back yet, but expect it to be a mess. I can see myself ended up in court with these people. Oh and my contract it's legal. It's a sham.

Most recently there are rats living in the walls of the house which they will not do anything about. They excused their utter lack of help or communication with "it's tough for them."

The list could go on, but yeah not worth it. Choose someone else and steer clear of these people.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Property Match London. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Property Match London to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Property Match London property management london property management for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments