I tried to contact them many times over all available means to view some of the rooms they advertise on Spareroom.com but they never got back to me. This is probably luck...

if they're so unresponsive in the pre-sale phase I can just imagine how bad their assistance can be.

Probably it is worth it to filter out all PML ads and focus on serious agencies and tenants. PS: I read other reviews and found they take long months to revert the deposit, one commenter revealed he had to take a lawyer in order to get it back but this is not my personal experience as I didn't even had the chance to talk to them...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of property management. Property Match London needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned property management in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Property Match London.

Comments

I am in a similar situation they haven't returned my deposit and not answering the calls or emails

to Anonymous London, London, United Kingdom #1265686

Do you have a number I am trying to get my deposit back and would like to hear your own concerns

Do you have an email?